As government guidance continues to change in relation to COVID-19, we want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to keep your children as safe as possible.
• Children are kept in consistent bubbles to minimise mixing and any outdoor activities will be done one group at a time.
• Temperature checks are carried out on entry at the nursery and throughout the day.
• An enhanced cleaning schedule has been introduced, ensuring surfaces that are regularly touched by children and staff are cleaned throughout the day, including table tops, door handles, and play equipment.
• We are encouraging frequent hand washing for both children and staff, and teach children that it is important they avoid touching their face. We also have multiple hand sanitising stations within the nursery.
• Staff must wear at all times PPE within the nursery, including when interacting with parents during drop off and pick up.
• We are ensuring that there is good ventilation throughout the setting.
• When parents/carers are dropping off and picking up their children, we request that you remain socially distant at all times, maintaining a 2 metre gap where possible.
• All parents/carers must drop off and pick up via our screening staff at the front door.
• No visitors are permitted in the setting during operational hours.
• Only one parent or carer per family will be allowed at the entrance of the nursery.
• All staff and carer are screened prior to entering site and sent home if showing any symptoms
• Deep cleaning of the nursery is carried out every evening and throughout the day.
" We want to reassure you that we are taking every precaution when it comes to protecting your child whilst they are at Little Einstein.
If you have any questions about our safety measures, please get in contact with us and we will be happy to talk you through our policies. "
We know that choosing a child care facility is a very personal choice, based on many different factors.
To make sure that your choice of pre-school aligns with your lifestyle, we’ve pulled together some useful information and added it to our Parent Pack which is available to download via the link below.